The Calvary Foundation
CalvaryFoundation Mission Statement:
Calvary’s Foundation provides perpetual financial support to further Calvary’s mission of serving and igniting people for Christ both locally and worldwide.”
- Some Things To Know About Calvary’s Foundation
- Calvary Foundation Grant Application - The Calvary Foundation generally receives and acts upon Grant Requests twice a year – usually in early May and early December. Grant Request Forms must be completed and returned to the Calvary Lutheran church office at those times in order for a grant request to be considered.
2011 Tax Savings for Giving to Endowments!!!
The 2011 North Dakota Legislature in April renewed and expanded the tax benefits available to those who contribute to qualified Endowment Funds like the Calvary Foundation. These benefits are available in the form of a tax credit (that’s right – not just a deduction, but a tax credit!) of up to 40% from your State Income Tax. The North Dakota Association of Nonprofit Organizations offers the following two pieces for additional information.
This tax credit provides an incredible financial incentive to potential donors. Added to the good work your gift to the Calvary Foundation will do and keep on doing, there may never be a better time than now to make the gift you’ve been thinking of giving. You are also encouraged to talk to a member of the Foundation Board or your Financial Planner to find out more information.
Foundation Board Members
- Andy Swanson (chm)
- Jay Almlie (Calvary congregational president)
- Laura Block
- Mark Larsen
- Donna Remer
- Mark Sanford
- Pastor Roger Dykstra (Calvary Lead Pastor)
- Heather Vandervort (Calvary Director of Finances)